Monday, October 29, 2007

Ode to Sweet Mocha Goodness

Oh, Starbucks, how good you are to me,
Do you know what pleasure you bring?
The mere thought of you in the morning
makes my taste buds sing.

I seek you out at least once a day
You bring me simple happiness –
More than pure water, who needs it?
or anything with caffeinated fizz.

I find myself hunting dimes and pennies
just to purchase a bottle of you,
Sweet mocha frappuccino.
Without you what would I do?

Your low-fat concoction is bliss
your taste so divine,
When poured over ice, sipped through a straw
nothing is as fine.

You are a moment of peace
in a hectic day of mommyness.
You are mine and mine alone
and I treasure your goodness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im with you, Janna! 'Cept, Im loving the Pumpkin Spice frappachino's at the moment! Heaven in an icy cup, that's what THAT is!