Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Difference of a Day

Just since my last post I've pulled my novel manuscript up. Lo and behold, I've been making progress on it today! I guess all it took was making official mention of another big project and BOOM! my motivation is back. Although I know the encouraging comments I got here and on AW helped a bunch. (Thanks, gang.)

Notes on that new idea I mentioned have been filed away for later, but as it sits now I'm plowing ahead with the WIP. I can finish it. I will finish it. And I will find representation, as well.

To be continued...

6 comments:

Melanie Hooyenga said...

Yay, good for you! It must be in the air because I finally got more work done too.

Keep it up!

Michele said...

Way to go, Janna! I'm so happy that you're making progress. ;-)

Smiles,
Michele

Keep up the good work!

Michele said...

Ah, I just noticed the link you gave me--thanks! I've returned the favor. You're now listed in my Favorite Writer-Related Blogs list. :-)

Smiles,
Michele

Teige Benson said...

Congrats on getting back to your WIP. Isn't it funny how our projects tend to be? - When you're around, they don't seem to care but ignore them for a bit and they want our full attention.

Good luck with the writing in '08.

Anonymous said...

Hey Janna, happy New Year, sweetie!
You can do it, good luck!
hugs

Janna Leadbetter said...

Thank you, Teige and Kimmi!