Just for fun, I'm participating in the meme found over at Melanie Avila's blog What Am I Doing In Mexico?. The idea is to list 6 things about you that are unique or unknown. Typically I have a hard time with things of this nature, but I'll try to think outside the box...
1) I was forced to watch the movie Psycho as a child (that, or watch a little black-and-white tv in a dark room, all by myself), one day at summer camp when it was too rainy to ride horses. My big sister covered my eyes during the scariest parts, but to this day I still shower facing the back of the stall.
2) I religiously moisturize my face with pure Vitamin E cream. It costs a whole lot less than fancy moisturizers, makes my skin smooth and soft and has, over the years, eliminated the redness/scarring from the problematic skin I had as a youth.
3) If it had been at all possible, I'd have done anything to star in High School Musical 2. Love, love, love it!
4) I'd eat tortilla chips and dips and/or salsa for every meal if I could.
5) I'm a very serious bargain shopper. If it's not clearance (with the acception of food), I'm rarely interested.
6) I have more books than bookshelves. I hope to one day remedy that.
What about you? Do you have 6 facts you'll share?