Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A to Z

Whoa, what a week for memes! My friend Wendy, over at Writes in the City, tagged me for this one. It's light and fun. And it's pretty self-explanatory, so without further ado...

A-Attached or Single? attached, in the married kind of way
B-Best Friend? one who knows what it means to be a true best friend: encouragement, selflessness, and flat-out fun
C-Cake or Pie? pie. chocolate pie. or no, wait. cake. chocolate cake. hmm. let's just go with chocolate
D-Day of Choice? Sunday
E-Essential Items? chapstick, a watch, Vitamin E cream, contoured pillows, books and iced mochas. in no particular order.
F-Favorite Color? pretty periwinkle
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? neither, but thanks so much for asking
H-Hometown? Kansas City, on the Missouri side. someday we'll have a decent sports team again.
I-Indulgence? shopping. bargain shopping, because I can get more stuff!
J-January or July? the months my daughters were born
K-Kids? two, the aforementioned daughters
L-Life isn’t complete without…God. without Him, there is nothing
M-Marriage Date? September 25, 1999
N-Number of Siblings? one brother, one sister - and ten siblings-in-law (hubby has a BIG family)
O-Oranges or Apples? apples. apples in my Gooey Apple Pie. ooh! can I change my pie answer?
P-Phobias or Fears? premature death of a loved one. and spiders.
Q-Quote? I like one from Catherine Drinker Bowen: "For your born writer, nothing is so healing as the realization that he has come upon the right word."
R-Reason to Smile? family
S-Superman or Wonder Woman? Wonder Woman!
T-Tag 5 people. Melanie What Am I Doing In Mexico? (I know, I know, this means you've been tagged twice... but we like you!), Michele Writing the Cyber Highway, Janet The Walrus Said, Travis One Word, One Rung, One Day, Turkey Philosophizing Turkey, and anyone else who'd like to participate
U- (missing from the meme passed on to me, so I'm making one up) Umbrella or poncho? neither, let's just stay indoors
V-Vegetables? okra. fried okra. dipped in ranch. or grilled red peppers.
W-Worst Habit? criticism
X-Ray or Ultrasound? ultrasounds, what with two pregnancies, have proven more exciting for me in the past
Y-Your Favorite Food? that which is edible
Z-Zodiac Sign? Scorpio. watch out! I sting!

7 comments:

colbymarshall said...

My fav is the fact that death of a loved one and spiders got lumped together...because my fear of spiders is on that level, too!

Melanie Avila said...

LOL at your cake or pie! Weird we both chose Chapstick. Did I mention my parents sent a package yesterday that includes Chapstick because I cannot find it here?

I didn't even notice the U. Woops!

There was something else I wanted to comment on but I can't remember...

Melanie Avila said...

Oh!

Mmm, grilled red peppers. One of my favorites. :D

Travis Erwin said...

I learned a lot about you from this one. I'll get mine up in a day or two.

WendyCinNYC said...

Kansas City, huh? So were you a Jayhawk fan or a Mizzou fan? Or neither?

My dad lives in Southampton, NY now, but he still wears his Cardinals hat--even to Mets games.

Janna Qualman said...

Holy smokes, I've never logged on to this many comments! Counting the last post, I had 7 waiting for me - and I LOVED it.

*knuckle bumps Colby* Spiders stink.

Melanie - now if only they'd come up with chocolate-flavored Chapstick...

I can't wait to see your details, Travis! Kind of a fun aside from all the writing we do about writing.

Wendy - Yup, KC. For a short while I claimed to be a fan of KU - I think it was their school colors that did it ;) - but I don't follow any sports these days.

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,AIO交友愛情館,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天

麻將,台灣彩卷,六合彩開獎號碼,運動彩卷,六合彩,線上遊戲,矽谷麻將,明星3缺一,橘子町,麻將大悶鍋,台客麻將,公博,game,,中華職棒,麗的線上小遊戲,國士無雙麻將,麻將館,賭博遊戲,威力彩,威力彩開獎號碼,龍龍運動網,史萊姆,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆第一個家,史萊姆好玩遊戲區,樂透彩開獎號碼,遊戲天堂,好玩遊戲,遊戲基地,無料遊戲王,好玩遊戲區,麻將遊戲,好玩遊戲區,小遊戲,遊戲區,電玩快打,cs online情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,A片,AIO交友愛情館,AIOAV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人文章,成人小說,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,中部人聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,做愛,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,色情影片,情色網,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,成人電影,麗的色遊戲,自拍,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,視訊交友網,視訊,視訊交友,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園