A fused and cohesive post they do not make, but here are the random thoughts on my mind today.
* It's dreary here this morning, and after I do today's WIP revisions, I may have to take a nap.
* Speaking of revisions, I found my stride again. I'm learning: It's about trusting myself and the process of writing.
* I just finished reading a grand book by Elizabeth Flock. Her writing is wonderful, and I found it inspiring! She's been added to my sidebar of favorite authors.
* I passed my business card to a complete stranger yesterday. She's just opened a new business, and I told her I'm a writer, that I could maybe help with such-and-such, and she could contact me if she wanted. My friends (who were witnesses) said it wasn't awkward, though it felt like my insides were exploding with awkwardness. Next time, I'll pull it off even better.
* There are two pieces of chicken bacon ranch pizza leftover, and they may have to be my lunch. Might steam some broccoli, for some added nutrients.
* I bought an old wood-framed screen door thing at an antiques store yesterday, and hung it on my living room wall. Sounds odd, but I actually like it a lot. (Maybe I'll work a blog picture in somewhere down the line.)
* I keep getting side-swiped by humility. I think it's a good thing.
* Why is it that the more balanced I feel, the more Things To Do I have waiting in the wings?
* I checked out the Sony eReaders at a store display yesterday, and the screens were much smaller than that of my Kindle. Made me glad for the Kindle.
* Today I MUST scrub both my shower and my girls' tub. MUST. And maybe make an apple pie.
What are your random thoughts today?