Who remembers that show from the 80s? I loved it! Watched it with my mom and sister every week, if I remember correctly.
Anyway, today's post is intended to ease into the week. Capri K did this meme a few days ago, and I thought it'd be fun to play along. Join in, if you like!
And come back Wednesday, when I'll have a guest post from new author Danielle Thorne. Until then...
8 Things I Look Forward To
1) spending time with some girlfriends
2) seeing my sister
3) getting the (currently gutted) main bathroom's remodel completed
4) the end of school, so my girls and I can sleep in and spend our days playing
5) (not to rush it, but...) fall, when both my girls will be in school, and I'll have some allotted time to myself
6) garage sale season!
7) the chance to query Bliss Lake again
8) meeting more writing buddies
8 Things I Did Yesterday
3) took it easy
4) missed church
5) drank chai
6) caught up on e-mails
7) worked on Bliss Lake
8) ate shrimp
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1) find a cure for pain (any and all)
3) hire a maid
4) go to a writers' conference this summer
5) see 17 Again
6) spend a few hours at Barnes & Noble
7) dig my toes in a sandy beach
8) be at ease around people, all the time
8 Shows I Watch
1. Castle, my new favoritest show ever! I make time to watch this.
These I love, but can rarely catch...
2) American Idol
3) The Office
4) Law & Order SVU
5) Law & Order CI
6) CSI: Vegas
7) Family Guy (best references to pop culture EVER)
Wow! That was harder than I thought it would be. See if you can do it!
And thanks for your thoughts and well-wishes yesterday. I appreciate your concerns, and I do feel much better.