Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rose & Thorn Literary Journal

Friends and writers Angie Ledbetter (resident Gumbo Writer) and Kathryn Magendie (she of Tender Graces) have been busy ladies of late. As Co-Editors/Publishers of Rose & Thorn Journal, an online literary offering, they've been tweaking and reworking and beautifying its site. Now, after all their hard work, it's ready to launch in its new and dazzling form!

Please visit today (or any day, really) for their grand Open House. You can sign up for their newsletter, have a little looksee in all its nooks and crannies, find out about the writing they'll feature, and more! I know they'd love having you by.

Thank you!

23 comments:

ChristaCarol Jones said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing, Janna.

Angie Ledbetter said...

Thanks for the lovely PSA Janna girl.

We'll be officially open and the doors unlocked tomorrow for the fall issue, but you can sign up for the newsletter now and at least see the cover! :)

Melanie Hooyenga said...

I just signed up for the newsletter. Good luck ladies!

Kristen Torres-Toro said...

Cool! I'll go on over! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this! I'll be heading right over!

Susan R. Mills said...

Going there now.

Deb said...

I'm looking forward to R&T tomorrow!

Tana said...

I'm going to check it out! It sounds awesome!

Tamika: said...

How exciting! I will go over and take a look.

Happy writing...

JLC said...

Thanks for the info! :)

Janna Leadbetter said...

Thanks for your support and interest, everyone!

Wendy Paine Miller said...

Second thing I've seen on this today. I need to go check it out.
~ Wendy

Melissa Amateis said...

Need to hop on over there!

Kathryn Magendie said...

It's very exciting! *smiling* We're putting the finishing touches...

Thank you Janna....

Heather Sunseri said...

I will get over there for a visit! Thanks, Janna!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I'm going to visit.
-FringeGirl

Diane Marie Shaw said...

Thanks, I just signed up for the newsletter.
Diane

Anonymous said...

Yay! Headed over.

Wendy Paine Miller said...

I am going to R&T right now.
Meanwhile, here are your five words:
Contentment
Water
Childhood
Grasp
Art

Make me proud!
~ Wendy

Tess said...

nooks and crannies? Ooooo, I love looking in those ;)

Ana said...

That's wonderful! That must feel like a great achievement. Am on the website right now. Well done to all, who have been involved in this project. :) Thank you for the share Janna.

Janna Leadbetter said...

You all are great! I know Angie and Kat appreciate your support.

Janna Leadbetter said...

Wendy - Thanks! I'll apply those words and post them next week. :)