Wednesday, December 15, 2010

RQ #16

`
`
Santa's in my living room,
sneakin' 'round the tree.
His velvet sack is heavy with
Something for you, something for me.
`
What do you wish, hope, pray is (or could be, as long as we're dreamin') in Santa's sack?

21 comments:

Joy said...

As long as I'm dreaming it...well I hope, wish and pray for the bestest companion, friend to be in his sack !

Melanie Hooyenga said...

A new job would be fabulous, but since I reckon that'll be hard to fit in a sack, I don't have expectations for anything. If I get gifts from my family it'll most likely be practical things that I'll need when I eventually move out.

DL Hammons said...

Oh Santa....can DL have a new computer this Christmas?? My old one is barely limping along, and I've been a very, very, very good boy this year! Promise!!!!

Linda Myers said...

Mine is simple. Passable roads from Seattle to Idaho.

Melissa Sarno said...

Books of course! Happy Holidays Janna!

Liza Carens Salerno said...

I wish to keep discovering contentment, as I plod along trying to figure things out.

Jeanette Levellie said...

A home of my own, surrounded by trees. We live in a parsonage, and I'd like our own home to go to if and when we retire.

Susan R. Mills said...

Oh, I hope the iPad is in there. I really want one of those.

Melissa Amateis said...

A literary agent and a three-book contract!

Melissa Gill said...

Dang, I'm so greedy. I looked at these other peoples lists and said, yep want that, want that. Seriously, I want everything, but don't need a thing.

Diane said...

Family peace. :O)

Karen said...

Santa, can I have a new car? I don't care what color, but a van so my big dog can ride comfy and I can haul bunches of family. :)

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Janna -

An agent. :)

Blessings,
Susan

Peter Damien said...

A pony!

Nononowait...A ROBOT PONY!

OMG!!! I WANT A TRANSFORMING ROBOT PONY/HELICOPTER!!!!

(actually, I've done some of the best writing of my life this year, I've GOT great friends, some good tea, and a hoarde of good books. So I suppose all I'd like is an extra hour's sleep. And more of all of that stuff for 2011.)

Amy Mullis said...

World Peace. By which I mean Daniel Craig. (Although world peace AND Daniel Craig would be toppers.)

And a pair of those bedroom shoes with headlights.

And Play Dough.

And a puppy.

The Hat Chick said...

A snuggie AND a sham-Wow!

Travis Erwin said...

Excuse me for saying so but I really wish people would say Santa's bag rather than sack. My skewed brain goggles like a 4th grader every time a hear or read Snata's sack.

Deb Shucka said...

I love the Santa and your new easier-to-read look.

Hoping for Santa to bring me clarity and energy and healing. And maybe a huge gift card to Amazon.

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas too one and all.

Terri Tiffany said...

A job!! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Kathryn Magendie said...

Merry Christmas!

I wish for . . . NYT Best Seller List *laughing*

or a nice fuzzy pair of socks and a warm gown will be nice, too :-D