Oh! And I've been "tagged." *sigh* AmyDoodle of Mind Over Mullis gave me the news last night. Story has it I'm to disclose 5 odd and/or unique things about myself. Bummer. I'm also supposed to tag five new people... but I refuse to conform (sorry Amy). 'Tis your choice, Oh Faithful Readers. So if you'd like to clue those of Bloggerland in on all your funnies, post away... but I don't want to name names (you know who you are, Melanie) and leave you feeling trapped or pressured (kimmi, I'm lookin' at you). I shall merely proceed with my own facts.
1. I'm OCD about washing my hands. When a sink and soap are no where to be found I steal from the stash of baby wipes meant for my two-year-old. Or... a good spit bath works.
2. I carry a Kleenex in the waistband of my pants (the ones without pockets). You never know when your nose may require a good swiping. Or when Hubby will need a smear of grease rubbed from his cheek. (Note: Do not do this while dining at 54th Street Grill and Bar for your third anniversary.)
3. I count steps, silently, as I ascend or descend them. It's a good thing our two staircases have just twelve steps each, since I can only count to fourteen.
4. Hi, my name is Janna and I'm addicted to caffeine. Primarily that which is found in Dr Pepper and Starbucks mocha frappucinos. Here's what I look like when I haven't had any:
Although, to be fair, I look the same when I've had too much. Or when I get out of bed in the morning.
5. I'm a self-conscious person. Really. Oh, cripes. Was that a boogie on the end of my nose? *runs to other room, away from computer so no one can see*